THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Me


My favourite foo is Spagetti and Icecream, but I dont eat them together, I usually have Spagetti for dinnr and then Icecream for dessert. I used to have a dog her name was Alice. My favourite animal is a dog. My favourite colour is pink.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you don't eat those foods together. I don't even want to imagine what that might taste like, do you?
What a great start you have made to your blog, Laura...a busy bee you've certainly been! Looks like you've got lots to share about your learning.
How did you get your title to look like that? You'll have to teach me!

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura,

I loved your blog! I can't wait to see more and more of it. You have been so busy at school.

See you soon. Love Aunty Karen

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura I like your blog and I like the skrine on your blog and it look's like a Game on the Eina nete of skrbll.

Anonymous said...

hi Lura I like your blog and the skrine and the tope of your blog and I thik that your blog shooed be the best blog in 1m little gem.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! I like your post alot so much. My favourite animal is a koala because it eats lots of leaves and my favourite colour is purple. love Johanna.

Anonymous said...

A great blog Laura,
I am glad you have not cooked me dinner. I love the puppy dogs they remind me of my Holly and Sandy
Love Nana

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of those dogs in that post.I am amased how good you are at your blog.Keep up the great
work.

Anonymous said...

good work my frennd keep on doing it again

Anonymous said...

I like pupys to and do you have a
pupy at home.Keep up the graet work.

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura, I like your blog. Keep up the good work with it. I am reading it while I am at work. Love Daddy.